Currently Available Positions
The Infrastructure Service Specialist will be responsible for the front line monitoring, alerting, support and maintenance for a collection of high traffic websites with extensive content and video distribution systems. They will ticket & triage real time and preemptively discovered issues, assist with the resolution of those issues and assist with the configuration and customization of servers, storage and networks. You will be working with and gain an understanding of a broad set of technologies in this role. We are looking for technically competent and curious people with a wide set of skills to participate in this team.Responsibilities:
- Pro-active and real-time monitoring of web environments.
- Identification and triage of real time system server, application, presentation and network issues.
- Monitoring and analysis of system health.
- Execution of scripted operational tasks.
- Communication and coordination with various related stakeholders.
- Rotational on-call will be required.
- This position is required to work evenings and some weekend shifts.
Basic Qualifications:All candidates are required to have the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of administration or development of web based systems.
- Linux/Unix/Java (Tomcat, Apache) system administration experience.
- Monitoring and alerting experience considered an advantage.
- College or Bachelor's degree or a demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Recent graduates welcome.
- Candidates are required to have strong communication, multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Candidates should have one of the following in addition to basic qualifications.
- Experience with issues management, task tracking systems, and working within a team in a tiered support environment.
- System administration for webservers, content management systems, database servers, or application servers.
- Competitive Salary & employee perks including mobile phone and parking.
- Full medical and dental health benefits.
- Strong environment for personal and professional growth.